Quitoque, under the Belgian brand Simply You Box, is a start-up that aims to revolutionize consumption habits by making it possible to eat well, easily. Since our creation in 2014, we have been offering meal boxes containing recipe cards and all the ingredients needed to cook great meals in around 10 to 30 minutes.
We imagine delicious and varied gourmet recipes with quality, fresh and seasonal products. Our goal: to make eating well in everyday life easier by eliminating the drudgery of shopping and planning meals. Our offer is very popular, so much so that we deliver more than 150,000 meals per week throughout France, Luxemburg and Belgium.
As part of our very strong growth and the development of the Simply You Box (SYB) brand in Belgium and Luxemburg, we are looking for our Customer Service Manager (m/f). You will work within the QUITOQUE Belgium team and report to the Country Manager.
Your main mission is to develop and manage the Simply You Box Customer Service in Brussels. You ensure the performance and operational excellence of the Customer Service agents: internally and externally, in Dutch and French, both orally as in writing. You are responsible for the proper execution of the service and are to build the evolution of the SYB service together with management.
Your contacts will be numerous, both within the company, with service providers (Operations, Marketing, etc.) and partners.
1/ Team management and coordination
- Planning of internal and external teams
- Supporting the internal team in handling complex customer cases
- Dealing proactively with crisis situations
- Help with recruiting and managing agents
- Provide clear guidelines to our external partner, ensure proper operational execution by the agents of our policies and objectives
2/ Monitoring of indicators and continuous improvement of processes
- Daily monitoring and analysis of performance indicators (quality of telephone service, e-mail processing times, customer satisfaction)
- Identify critical or recurring issues facing our customers: you qualify, quantify and report to the relevant teams (Marketing, IT, Ops, Finance, Legal)
- Suggest improvements to our processes and tools to improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and improve operational efficiency of teams
- Assist in the development of a retention strategy and continuously improve the customer experience
- You have experience in customer relations
- Bilingual NL/FR, to be Flemish to understand the local culture and to speak French to talk to the French teams based in France
- You have an analytical and synthetic mind
- You know how to juggle priorities and move from topic to topic with ease
- Entrepreunarial mindset, you are proactive
- « Couteau Suisse », you are agile
- A first experience in a start-up is an asset
=> Thanks in advance to kindly send us your CV in English or French